About UsOur Beliefs
Who we are in Christ
We are part of a Christ-centered fellowship called the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
- We are committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ who alone can save people from sin and death and bring them to a glorious eternity with God.
- We are committed to the Bible as the authoritative Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and communicated through the prophets and the apostles.
- We are committed to the sacraments of Baptism and Communion.
- We believe the church exists as group of believers who have been restored to God by His grace through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on the cross
- We anticipate the physical return of Jesus who was physically raised from the grave and ascended to heaven after His crucifixion … “Let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price. Revelation 22:17
What we do
We desire is to delight in God through worship by pursuing His presence in praise, prayer, and proclamation of His Word.
We desire to draw others to know Jesus Christ who loves us and gave Himself for us. We are seeking to discern how to reach people who are far from God.
We desire to deepen our love for God and for others by becoming learners — learning God’s Word and
living out the truths we discover in the Bible.
We desire to dedicate ourselves to
discovering ways we can help others by showing genuine love in practical ways.